1. "Theoretical Investigation of Propagation of Charged Particles, Thermal Neutrons and X-Rays through Straight and Bent Nanotubes and Associated Phenomena."
by N. K. Zhevago and V. I. Glebov
2. "Ultrafast electron dynamics in single wall carbon nanotubes probed with time-resolved photoemission"
by T. Hertel and G. Moos
3. "Solid State Formation of Carbon and Boron Nitride Nanotubes"
by Y. Chen, L.T. Chadderton, J. Fitz Gerald, J.S. Williams
4. "Augmented Cylindrical Wave Method for Nanotubes"
by Pavel N. D'yachkov, Oleg. M. Kepp, Alexandr V. Nikolaev
5. "Simulation of STM images of carbon nanotubes: II. Signature of caps, defects and various tube and tip morphologies"
by V.Meunier, Ph.Lambin and A.Rubio
6. "Simulation of STM images of carbon nanotubes: I. Principles and illustrations"
by Ph. Lambin and V. Meunier
7. "Morphology and electronic structure of arc-discharge carbon nanotubes"
by A.V. Okotrub1, A.L. Chuvilin2, L.G. Bulusheva1, D. Tomanek3
8. "Detection of new carbon structure during transformation of ultra dispersed diamond to carbon onion particle"
by A.V. Okotrub1, L.G. Bulusheva1, V.L. Kuznezov2, Yu. Butenko2, A.L. Chuvilin2
9. "Angle dependence of fluorescence yield for carbon nanotubes"
by L.G. Bulusheva1, A.V. Okotrub1, A.V. Gusel'nikov1, A.V. Antich2
10. "Carbon Nanotubes as Quantum Molecular Sieves"
by J. Karl Johnson, Sivakumar R. Challa, and David S. Sholl
11. "WS2 and MoS2 Microtubes, Nanotubes and Ropes: Structure and Growth"
by M. Remskar, Z. Skraba, R. Sanjines, and F. Levy
12. "Impulse Heating an Intercalated Compound: Additional Studies"
by Thomas J. Manning, Joseph Stach, and Thomas Vickers
13. "Modelling of carbon network adsorption reactivity"
by F. Darkrim (1), A. Aoufi (1), P. Malbrunot (1) and D. Levesque (2)
14. "Localization in carbon nanotubes"
by T. Kostyrko1,2, M. Bartkowiak1,2 and G.D. Mahan1
15. "A simple, reliable technique for making electrical contact to multi-walled carbon nanotubes"
by Elton Graugnard, Brian Walsh*, Pedro J. dePablo***, S. Datta*, R.P. Andres**, R. Reifenberger
16. "Parallel Molecular Dynamics Simulation of Carbon Nanotubes"
by Attila Caglar, Michael Griebel
17. "Theoretical Investigation of Nanotube as a Molecular Tool"
by Istvan Laszlo
18. "Roles of metals in the formation of single-wall carbon nanotubes"
by M. Yudasaka, T. Ichihashi, and S. Iijima
19. "Effect of electron interactions on transport in nanotube junctions"
by Amir A. Farajian, Keivan Esfarjani and Y. Kawazoe
20. "Molecular simulation of hydrogen adsorption in charged single-walled carbon nanotubes"
by Vahan Simonyan, Karl Johnson
21. "Laser driven atomic pump"
by Petr Král and David Tománek
22. "Electrochemical storage of hydrogen in NTs"
by Ch. Nuetzenadel, A. Zuettel, D. Chartouni, Ch. Emmenegger, and L. Schlapbach
23. "Supercurrents Through Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes"
by B. Reulet, A. Yu. Kasumov, R. Deblock, M. Kociak, H. Bouchiat, I. I. Khodos, Yu. B. Gorbatov, V. T. Volkov, C. Journet, and M. Burghard
24. "Detecting standing-wave bending modes on carbon nanotubes through electronic transport"
by M. Kociak, A. Yu. Kasumov, R. Deblock, B. Reulet, H. Bouchiat, I. I. Khodos, Yu. B. Gorbatov, V. T. Volkov and C. Journet
25. "Atomic force microscopy and force modulation microscopy of coiled carbon nanotubes"
by P. Simonis, A. Volodin, V. Meunier, M. Ahlskog, Ph. Lambin, Ch. Van Haesendonck
26. "Aharonov-Bohm oscillations in multiwalled carbon nanotubes"
by A. Bachtold, C. Schonenberger, C. Strunk, J.P. Salvetat, L. Forro
27. "Electrical transport in carbon nanotubes and quantum wires: experiments and theoretical results"
by Phaedon Avouris
28. "Conductance of Nanotube With Topological Defects"
by Hajime Matsumura and Tsuneya Ando
29. "Novel length scales in nanotube devices"
by Francois Leonard and J. Tersoff
30. "Carbon Nanotubes Kinks as Intramolecular Junctions"
by Cees Dekker
31. "Field emission from fully sealed, large area carbon nanotube field emission display"
by W.B.Choi, D.S. Chung, I.T. Han, J.H. Kang, H.Y. Kim, N.S. Lee, Y.H. Lee*, and J.M. Kim
32. "Semi-continuous Synthesis, Alignment and Hydrogen Storage of SWNTs by Hydrogen Plasma Arc"
by H.M. Cheng, C. Liu, H.T. Cong, M.S. Dresselhaus
33. "Doped Nanotubes: Fundamental Properties and Battery Applications"
by John E. Fischer, Roland S. Lee and Agnes Claye
34. "Conductance measurements of metallic single-walled nanotubes"
by David H. Cobden, J. Nygard and P. E. Lindelof
35. "Conductance Quantization and Berry's Phase in Carbon Nanotubes"
by Tsuneya Ando, Takeshi Nakanishi, and Riichiro Saito
36. "Growth dynamics of graphitic carbon by laser ablation"
by S. Iijima, M. Yudasaka, K. Takahashi and F. Kokai
37. "Spin electronics using carbon nanotubes"
by B.W. Alphenaar and K. Tsukagoshi
38. "Physics of Metal-Carbon Nanotube Interfaces: charge transfers, fermi-level ``pinning'' and application to the scanning tunneling spectroscopy"
by Yongqiang Xue and Supriyo Datta
39. "Controlling the Growth of Nanotubes through Substrate Design"
by Jun Li
40. "Catalytic Growth Mechanisms for Single-Wall Nanotubes"
by J.-C. Charlier
41. "Controlled Growth of Individual Carbon Nanotubes"
by Z. P. Huang, D. Z. Wang, J.G. Wen, Z. F. Ren, J. H. Wang, L. E. Calvet, J. Chen, J. F. Klemic, M. A. Reed
42. "Conductivity measurements of catalytically synthesized carbon nanotubes"
by M. Ahlskog, R.J.M. Vuller, C. Van Haesendonck, A. Fonseca, J. B.Nagy
43. "Growth and Morphology of Boron Carbide Nanowires"
by D.N. McIlroy, Daqing Zhang, Y Kranov, M. Grant Norton
44. "Adsorption of Methane on SWNT's"
by S.E.Weber, S.Talapatra, C.Journet and A.D.Migone
45. "Second-Order Resonant Raman Spectra of Single-walled Carbon Nanotubes"
by M.S. Dresselhaus and G. Dresselhaus
46. "Electronic Structure Inferred from Resonant Raman Spectra of Carbon Nanotubes"
by G. Dresselhaus and M.S. Dresselhaus
47. "Ar ion shower effect on carbon nanotube growth by microwave plasma enhanced CVD"
by I.T. Han, N.S. Lee, Y.S. Woo, S.W. Lee, and J.M. Kim
48. "Synthesis of single-wall carbon nanotubes by reduction of oxide solid solutions"
by Ch. Laurent, E. Flahaut, A. Peigney, R. R. Bacsa, A. Rousset
49. "Carbon nanotubes as part of composites: synthesis of powders and dense materials, microstructure and properties"
by Ch. Laurent, E. Flahaut, A. Peigney, A. Rousset
50. "Raman microscopy on individual single wall nanotube species"
by G. S. Duesberg, H. J. Byrne, J. Muster, M. Burghard, W. Blau and S. Roth
51. "SFM characterisation of carbon nanotubes on electrode arrays"
by J. Muster, G.S. Duesberg, M. Burghard, S. Roth
52. "Systematic Transport Studies of Various Classes of Individual Singled-Walled Carbon Nanotubes"
by Chongwu Zhou, Jing Kong, Hongjie Dai
53. "Free Space Construction of Carbon Nanotubes"
by George D. Skidmore, Matt Ellis, Jim Von Ehr
54. "Dynamics of Interacting Nanotubes"
by Young-Kyun Kwon and David Tomanek
55. "Electronic and Structural Properties of Carbon Nanohorns"
by Savas Berber, Young-Kyun Kwon, David Tomanek, and Sumio IIjima
56. "Modeling tensile strength and heat conduction of Nano-'Velcro'TM"
by Savas Berber, Young-Kyun Kwon, and David Tomanek
57. "Nanotube production and applications at Johnson Space Center"
by Pavel Nikolaev, Bradley Files, Sivaram Arepalli, Carl Scott and William Holmes
58. "Perspectives on Nanotube Applications from the Vapor-Grown Carbon Fiber Community"
by Gary G. Tibbetts
59. "Electron emission from carbon nanostructures"
by O. and P. Groening, O. Kuettel, L. Schlapbach et al.
60. "In situ Raman Investigations of Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes Under Pressure"
by E.D. Obraztsova, H. Th. Lotz, J.A. Schouten, M.E. Kooi
61. "Synthesis, structure, chemistry and growth of composite B-N-C nanotubes and filled carbon nanotubes"
by A. Loiseau
62. "Electronics of bent Carbon Nanotubes"
by D. Tekleab, R. Czerw, P.M. Ajayan and D. L. Carroll
63. "Defects and Transport in Carbon Nanotubes"64. "Growth of well-aligned nanotube films on various substrates"
by Steven G. Louie
by Z. Ya. Kosakovskaya
65. "Raman Intensity of Carbon Nanotubes and Related Materials"
by R. Saito, G. Dresselhaus and M.S. Dresselhaus
66. "Control of Carbon Nanotube Configurations"
by Sungho Jin and Wei Zhu
67. "Issues involved in using a nanotube-based memory device"
by Mark Brehob and Richard Enbody
68. "Fractional quantum conductance of carbon nanotubes"
by S.Sanvito, C.J.Lambert, Y.-K.Kwon, and D.Tomanek
69. "Investigation of Structure / Property Relationships in Carbon Nanotube Composites through the use of Raman Spectroscopy"
by C.A. Cooper and R.J. Young
70. "Mechanical Properties and Transport in Carbon Nanotubes"
by J. Bernholc, M. Buongiorno Nardelli, J.-L. Fattebert, D. Orlikowski, R. Roland and Q. Zhao
71. "Modeling of transport in side-contacted nanotube-metal junctions"
by M. P. Anantram, S. Datta and Yongxiang Xue
72. "Transmission Through Carbon Nanotubes With Polyhedral Caps"
by M. P. Anantram, Liu Yang, Jie Han and T. R. Govindan
73. "Nanoscopic Hybrid Materials: The Synthesis, Structure and Properties of Peapods, CATs and Kin"
by David E. Luzzi and Brian W. Smith
74. "Field emission from carbon nanotubes of various tip structures"
by Jisoon Ihm and Seungwu Han
75. "Electronic and mechanical properties of carbon nanotubes"
by L. Forro, J.-P. Salvetat, J.-M. Bonard, R. Gaal, B. Ruzicka, L. Degiorgi
76. "Simulations of Mechanics, Plasticity, and Kink-catalyzed Functionalization of C and BN Nanotubes"
by Deepak Srivastava, M. Menon and K. Cho
77. "Carbon Nanotube Artificial Muscles "
by R. H. Baughman, C. Cui, A. A. Zakhidov, Z. Iqbal, J. N. Barisci, G. M. Spinks, G. G. Wallace, A. Mazzoldi, D. De Rossi, A. G. Rinzler, O. Jaschinski, S. Roth, and M. Kertesz
78. "Physical Properties of Commercially-Available SWNT"
by M. Tachibana, K.A Williams, S.L. Fang, E. Richter, and P.C. Eklund
79. "Large Arrays of Well-Aligned Carbon Nanotubes"
by Z. F. Ren, Z. P. Huang, D. Z. Wang, and J. G. Wen
80. "Field emission displays (FEDs) have much in common with cathode-ray tubes (CRTs)"
by W.B. Choi, Y.H. Lee, J.H. Kang, H.Y. Kim, D.S. Chung, I.T. Han, Y.W. Jin, and J.M. Kim
81. "Energetics and Electronic Properties of Doped Nanotubes"
by Susumu Saito
82. "Theoretical investigation on the filling of Carbon Nanotubes by H+, Li+ and H2"
by Tapas Kar, Jayasree Pattanayak and Steve Scheiner
83. "In situ electron microscopy experiments on MWNTs"
by Walt A. de Heer, Philippe Poncharal, R. Nitsche, and Z.L. Wang
84. "Density Waves and STM Imaging of Carbon Nanotubes"
by E.J. Mele and C.L. Kane
Submit your abstract here.
... back to the NANOTUBE-99 Home Page||
For further information contact: